About the Firm
Skillful Leesburg Lawyer Assists with Family Matters and Wills
Proven Florida attorney helps clients find practical legal solutions
When the outcome of a legal matter will affect you and your loved ones for years to come, it’s crucial to find the right attorney. At the Law Office of Kimberly A. Schulte, LLC in Leesburg, I provide sound guidance to Florida residents seeking assistance with a family law or estate planning concern. By giving each client personalized attention, I can identify practical solutions to the most complex and contentious legal challenges. Whether you’re going through a divorce, looking to draft a will or trying to establish a guardianship for a family member, I will pursue a result that fulfills your particular needs.
Effective firm handles divorces, custody issues and estate planning
Since 1996, my firm has offered clients in Lake County and the surrounding areas:
- A strong reputation — For decades, individuals and families have relied on my counsel and recommended my practice to people they know.
- Unique solutions — My experience and knowledge of the law allow me to provide personalized advice and advocacy. I take the time to truly understand your values and priorities before helping you determine the best way to proceed.
- Peace of mind — I understand that family and legacy matters can be very difficult to deal with. I work tirelessly to protect your rights and ease your burden while dealing with important issues and making sound plans for the future.
You never have to worry about having your family law or estate concern shuffled off to an inexperienced staffer. I work personally with each client, answering all questions promptly and handling all tasks according to the highest professional standards.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable adviser counsels on probate and guardianship issues
My firm assists clients with matters relating to:
- Family law — I achieve strong results in all types of family law cases, including marital dissolutions and disputes over child custody and support.
- Estate planning — If you need a will, a trust or advice on estate planning options, my firm will create a strategy that preserves your assets and transfers them efficiently.
- Guardianship — I help to establish legal guardianships to meet the needs of children and disabled adults who require assistance with their legal and financial responsibilities.
- Divorce — When you’re going through a divorce or seek to make legal separation arrangements, I’ll advocate for fair terms that cover property division, spousal support and parenting plans. Should circumstances change after a dissolution order is entered, I can help you petition for an appropriate modification.
- Probate and estate administration — To make sure that a decedent’s wishes are honored, I manage probate and estate administration tasks for large and small estates.
While changes in life are inevitable, they are often difficult to manage without skilled representation. I’ll guide you through the legal aspects of these situations with skill and compassion.
Contact an accomplished Florida family and estate planning lawyer for a consultation
The Law Office of Kimberly A. Schulte, LLC advises Florida clients on a full range of family law and estate planning concerns. Please call 352-460-1721 or contact me online
to arrange an appointment at my office in Leesburg.